Sunday 27 April 2008

Dannylee Ashbournes quotes

Some of Dannylee Ashbournes most important, self-created quotes -

'Tommorrow is the new today' - The meaning of this, is that i find more and more people are becoming lazy. Which is not good for the world, and for themselves. So, i sumed it up in 5 words. As very popular parent to son line is, 'Can you tidy your room today please' 'I'll do it tomorrow, promise'. I dont see the point in that, as better things could be around the corner. I have found out by personal experience that getting things done on the day you think about doing them, really helps you get on with whatever else needs to be done.

'You only spot and act when you know its one' - By looking a tthis one, you probably would'nt know what it was about. But if you think carefully, you will understand. I thought of this by watching a movie, and if you watch it carefully, you can really tell its not as good as they make it. Because you always will have in your head its an act, and not real.

'An Answer is like a planet, it takes a while to find' - This is a very simple one to understand i guess. I am always looking for answers in my Second life and Real life. But... you should never give up, as from personal experience, you always find the answer your looking for eventually. Just take alot more time to discover than you want it to.

If you like any of my quotes, please comment on them, or send me some of your own, that you beleive in and follow to pineapplemag@gmail.com We will post them into site.

No comments: